University of Worcester has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Overview Our Computing and Education Studies joint honours degree enables you to tailor your course to your individual needs and interests. You’ll be able to choose from a wide range of optional computing modules, including Computer Games, Mobile Apps, Cybersecurity and e-Business. You’ll also have fantastic opportunities to explore education across a wide range of contexts: from primary schools to forest schools, from the UK to Africa! You’ll be taught with practical focus by tutors with academic, professional and consultancy experience including working with blue-chip clients (such as Accenture, Burger King, IBM, Tropicana, Walt Disney and American Sugars). You’ll benefit from excellent support from your tutors to help you develop your subject knowledge and study skills. Key features
- Access to our Media Lab, our student led-software house, where you can undertake work for local business clients.
- Entrepreneurial Projects to impress employers or inspire you to set up your own business. Previous students have created websites, mobile apps, Facebook pages, computer games and robots – all as part of their course.
- Opportunities to gain credit for work experience and / or mentoring in educational settings.
- Very strong links with teacher training courses and providers of employment in other sectors of education.
- Tailor your course to your individual needs with a joint honours degree.
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
University of Worcester
Clearing contact details
Clearing Contact Details
Course contact detailsVisit our course page