The MSc in Cardiovascular Perfusion provides a high-quality, research-led education that will equip you with enhanced knowledge, understanding and critical awareness of the current approaches and emerging research relating to cardiovascular medicine and perfusion science. Teaching and learning will include:
- Advanced physiology and disease states of organs that are affected by cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB).
- Pathobiology, epidemiology and symptoms of cardiovascular diseases (coronary artery disease, heart and valve disease and paediatric heart disease) and their current treatments.
- Clinical research methods including clinical trial design and management and quantitative statistics.
- Principles and theories of currently used techniques in adult and paediatric perfusion science.
- Key elements of a well-designed research project.
How to apply
The University of Bristol welcomes applications from international students and accepts a wide range of qualifications for postgraduate study. If you study or have studied at a university outside the UK, please select the relevant page for further information on qualifications, scholarships and education representatives in your country/region: bristol.ac.uk/international/countries
An upper second-class honours degree (or, exceptionally, a lower second-class honours degree) in a science or medicine-related subject. See international equivalent qualifications on the International Office website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£4950||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£4950||Year 1|
Additional fee information
University of Bristol
Clearing contact details
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
+44 (0) 117 394 1649