Explore the law in an internationally renowned and supportive environment. Our LLB in Law combines research-led critical legal education with a range of opportunities such as our Legal Advice Clinics, Community Legal Outreach programme, mooting or placement year that provide hands-on experience and will support your vocational development. A Keele law degree prepares you for a successful career in the law and a range of other professions. Why choose this course?
- Study the foundations of legal knowledge required by the Bar Standards Board
- Global Top 250 for Law (Times Higher Education World University Subject Rankings, 2023)
- Global Top 100 for International Outlook, Law (Times Higher Education World University Subject Rankings, 2023)
- Tailor your degree to your interests, career aspirations and chosen specialism, through an extensive choice of modules
- Wide-ranging pro-bono and career enhancing opportunities such as our Legal Advice Clinics, Community Legal Outreach programmes and practical legal skills competitions
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course