University of Worcester has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Overview This Joint Honours course will allow you to explore the two closely interwoven fields of education and psychology. At the same time you'll develop transferable skills that will boost your employability. Education Studies at Worcester allows will teach you about the development of modern education and how education differs across the world. You'll also learn about education from diverse settings, from Forest Schools to the inner city, and from young minds to lifelong learning. Psychology is a subject with many facets – and at Worcester, you can explore whatever interests you most. From developmental or educational psychology to cognitive and social psychology. Key features
- Scientific approach to the study of psychological behaviour, experience and functioning
- Research active staff providing depth of expertise in areas including counselling, developmental, educational, forensic, health, sport, business, cognitive and social psychology
- Excellence in teaching using interactive and engaging methods with academic tutoring to support your personal and professional development as a reflective student
- Opportunities to gain credit for work experience and / or mentoring in educational settings
- Very strong links with teacher training courses and providers of employment in other sectors of education
- Fantastic opportunities to explore education across a wide range of contexts: from primary schools to forest schools, from the UK to Africa
- Tailor your course to your individual needs with a joint honours degree
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
University of Worcester
Clearing contact details
Clearing Contact Details
Course contact detailsVisit our course page