Combine the study of law with the study of politics to uncover the relationship between the law and the political systems in which it develops and is implemented. Through research-led critical education and a range of opportunities, such as the Community Legal Outreach Collaboration programme, the LLB Law with Politics allows you to delve deep into these issues, and to become an informed and critical citizen ready to deal with the 'big issues' facing our world. Why choose this course?
- Study the foundations of legal knowledge required by the Bar Standards Board
- Global Top 250 for Law (Times Higher Education World University Subject Rankings, 2023)
- Wide-ranging pro-bono and career enhancing opportunities such as our Legal Advice Clinics, Community Legal Outreach programmes, and practical legal skills competitions
- Combine your studies with a placement year or international year
- Global Top 100 for International Outlook, Law (Times Higher Education World University Subject Rankings, 2023)
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course