Reasons to choose Kingston
- You’ll gain insights into all aspects of business, as well as specific support from industry experts and entrepreneurs.
- Kingston Business School holds the Small Business Charter Award, highlighting its expertise in supporting small businesses and student entrepreneurship. The School has received a Business Accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- The School provides training and support for small businesses and entrepreneurs across the country, linking you to a wide network of people who can support you.
- Our commitment to high quality teaching has been recognised with a Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) Gold rating. The University has received an overall rating of Gold, as well as securing a Gold award in the framework's two new student experience and student outcomes categories.
- Unlocking Commercial Impact
- Build My Business
- Entrepreneurship and Design Thinking
Assessment typically comprises exams (e.g. test or exam), practical (e.g. presentations, performance) and coursework (e.g. essays, reports, self-assessment, portfolios, dissertation).
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|