How do businesses develop strategies, handle risk and take decisions? What’s involved in functions such as marketing, accounting and finance? This innovative degree is firmly rooted in your own experience. You’ll investigate how organisations think and work, how they’re managed, and the external world in which they operate. You can focus entirely on business management, or choose to specialise within the subject areas of accounting, economics, leadership practice, innovation and enterprise or marketing. Key features of the course
- Develops your understanding of business organisations and their key elements
- Explores wider considerations such as environments, markets and processes; and how all these work together
- Helps you relate your studies to your own experience
- Offers a choice of specialist routes
- Equips you for a wide range of employment opportunities across all sectors
This degree has three stages, each comprising 120 credits. You’ll start Stage 1 with a 60-credit introductory business and management module. Thereafter, for your remaining 300 credits, you can continue with a broad study of business or specialise in accounting, economics, leadership practice, innovation and enterprise or marketing.
How to apply
To apply for this course you will be taken to the provider's website, where you can find out more information and make an application.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There are no qualification requirements for this course.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course