Sport and leisure management is one of fastest growing areas of the global economy and its impact on domestic growth has been significant. Students will be equipped with the requisite sports leadership and business management skills to enter a diverse employment market. Key course benefits;
- Upon completion of this course, you will receive a qualification awarded by Coventry University.
- You will receive support with applying for short and long-term placements, to gain the experience employers desire, with our Careers & Employability department.
- In order to make higher education accessible to as many people as possible, we keep our tuition fees competitively priced.
- Small tutorial group sessions ensure that you receive the mentoring help and support you need.
- We deliver one module at a time during each block. This means you can dedicate your time to specialise in each subject without the distraction of numerous modules and multiple deadlines.
Engagement with local and national sports and leisure organisations. Development of specialisms. Sports Coaching. Leisure & Event Management. Management and Leadership.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- CU Scarborough
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
All applications are considered on an individual basis and the whole application is reviewed which includes previous and predicted qualifications, experience, reference and your motivation to study the course. The University also accepts the BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate/BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma and BTEC Level 3 National Diploma/BTEC Level 3 Diploma for entry onto degree programmes, provided that they are studied in combination with other qualifications that are equivalent to three A2 Levels. This may include subject specific requirements where necessary. If you are successful in receiving an offer, you will be invited to an Applicant Visit Day to discover more about the course and studying at Coventry University Group.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£7950||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£7950||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£7950||Year 1|
Additional fee information