Showcase your talents and gain the expertise you need to work in the creative industries. Our Digital Design degree provides you with practical and theoretical expertise in digital design, equipping you with skills sought after by employers. The course is taught by a team of experts and industry professionals in the areas of 3D production, online design, immersive experiences, interactive applications and human-computer interaction. Why study Digital Design at Kent:
- You can experiment with cutting edge technology to create life-like experiences using virtual and augmented realities
- We teach with industry standard software, which is required by the biggest employers across the industry
- You’ll make invaluable contacts through our events with specialist industry guest speakers
- We have worked with industry practitioners including The Walt Disney Company and Warner Bros.
- Option to take with a Year Abroad (UCAS: W286) or a Year in Industry (UCAS: W287)
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
Entry requirements for advanced entry (i.e. into Year 2 and beyond)
Direct entry into Year 2 of this programme is considered on a case by case basis.
English language requirements
Applicants should have grade C or 4 in English Language GCSE or a suitable equivalent level qualification.
Please visit our website for further information:
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course