On this course you will develop an in-demand analytical, management skillset. You will be able to quickly identify organisational problems and emerging market trends and react to them to maximise profits and efficiency. This conversion course is delivered by the Business School, which has AACSB accreditation in recognition of our focus on excellence in all areas. It’s something that fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide have achieved, so you can be sure you’re in good hands. Why study MSc Management with Business Analytics at BU?
- Develop critical competitive analytical skills whilst developing broader management skills in a global context
- Advance your understanding of leadership theory and practice and develop greater self-awareness, resilience and emotional intelligence
- Design useful performance metrics, using recent developments in statistics and business analytics, interpret their findings to manage and grow successful businesses
- Benefit from undertaking an optional 30-week work placement and enhancing your employability, particularly appealing if you are changing disciplines or career focus
- A conversion course, best suited to those with an analytical mind.
Leadership Essentials; Marketing & Strategy; Accounting & Financial Management; Statistics and Data Modelling; Data-Driven Management; Business Intelligence; Research Project
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- AACSB International
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent. If English is not your first language, you will need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9500||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9500||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9500||Year 1|