University of Exeter has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
- Gain a thorough grounding in mathematics and benefit from our academic expertise in the latest developments in the subject
- Explore a specialist area of study as you conduct a substantial project in an area that interests you
- Study a range topics including dynamical systems, mathematical biology, weather and climate modelling, probability and stochastics, mathematical analysis, and number theory
- Graduate with a wide range of career opportunities which could involve mathematical reasoning, modelling and computational analysis and benefit from our links with the insurance industry and weather services
- You can progress your studies to PhD level, as this Masters covers both fundamental and specialist advanced mathematics.
See our website for details of the modules available for this programme: www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/mathematics/advdmathsmsc/#course-content
See our module descriptions for details of assessment methods: www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/mathematics/advdmathsmsc/#course-content
Normally a 2:1 Honours degree or equivalent in a mathematics, science or engineering subject, with significant mathematics content. For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages of our website at www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/fees/fundingyourmasters