This course is now closed to new applications for September 2023. This MSc Forensic Psychology will teach you how to understand serious crime from a number of perspectives. Our Forensic Psychology Master’s degree is designed to prepare you with knowledge and skills required for a career in a forensic setting. While we will do some myth busting around the glamorisation of this field, expect to be as fascinated by this topic as you will have imagined. The team responsible for your learning and development throughout this course all have extensive experience working with the police, prison service and the NHS. Everything we teach has applied significance – we will share research and practice with you which has been developed ‘in the field’, providing an experience which will feel as though you are on the cutting edge of developments in this area. The BPS accreditation means that by obtaining this MSc, you will be completing the first stage in your professional training required to become a qualified practitioner and an accredited Chartered Forensic Psychologist. This course is now accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS). Why should you choose this course?
- Number one in London for graduate prospects (2022 Complete University Guide Annual League Table - Psychology).
- The programme uses a blended delivery approach with online lectures to deliver core content and face-to-face seminars to build experiences of applying understanding.
- You will investigate the experiences of those who commit crimes as well as those who become victims of crime.
- You will have the opportunity to construct and carry out applied research projects in the field.
- Located at the University's iconic Greenwich Campus.
For module information please refer to the course page
Home An Honours degree (normally 2:1 or above) from a psychology programme accredited by the BPS Or An Honours degree in psychology or equivalent subject (normally a 2:1 or above) and successful completion of a research methods assessment. Overseas (including confirmation this programme is open to overseas students) The University of Greenwich accepts a broad range of international qualifications for admission to our courses. For detailed information on the academic and English language requirements, please find your country in our directory. Alternatively, please contact us: By telephone: +44 (0)20 8331 8136. By email: [email protected].
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9000||Whole course|