Reasons to choose Kingston – Kingston is one of just a few UK universities with a real-time Bloomberg trading room. – Kingston Business School has received a Business Accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). This award is earned by just five per cent of the world’s business schools and recognises the high quality and standards of our teaching. – You’ll have the opportunity to get exemptions (credits for prior learning) from exams that lead to professional qualifications. About this course
- This course will allow you to plan and manage financial resources, summarise and analyse financial transactions, and make informed financial decisions.
- You’ll have the opportunity to gain certifications, for example, Bloomberg, and take part in activities to boost your CV. We embed employability activities into the curriculum and you’ll be supported by our careers team to help prepare you for an internship or graduate job.
- The course is accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). It offers partial exemptions from their professional exams. Kingston University is also an ICAEW Higher Education Partner in Learning.
Examples of modules: Year 1 Core -Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Business Information Analysis
- The Accountant`s Business Environment
- Financial Reporting
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Theory and Practice of Financial Reporting
- Corporate Finance
Year 1 - Coursework - 48%, Practical - 0%, Exam - 52% Year 2 - Coursework - 27%, Practical - 3%, Exam - 70% Year 1 - Coursework - 30%, Practical - 3%, Exam - 67%
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|