Reasons to choose Kingston
- For the subject area Psychology, Kingston University is ranked joint 7th out of 107 for graduate employment amongst UK universities (Guardian University League table 2022).
- Through a core work placement module, you’ll be able to apply your knowledge of psychology to a real-life setting, gaining valuable experience.
- You’ll use purpose-built research laboratories and psychological analysis equipment, such as eye trackers, a driving simulator, EEG (the recording of brain activity), and specialist survey software.
- Our commitment to high quality teaching has been recognised with a Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) Gold rating. The University has received an overall rating of Gold, as well as securing a Gold award in the framework's two new student experience and student outcomes categories.
- Occupational Psychology
- Business Intelligence and Big Data Mining
- Brain, Behaviour and Cognition
Assessment typically comprises exams (e.g. tests or exams), practical (e.g. presentations, performance), and coursework (e.g. essays, reports, self-assessments, portfolios, dissertation).
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|