Gain the skills you need for a career in advertising and digital marketing communications with a degree that offers exemptions from CIM and IDM marketing examinations. Our advertising and digital marketing communications degree is designed to develop your ability to identify trends, understand consumer behaviour and create attention-grabbing campaigns. Modules on customer insight, brand management and social media focus on real knowledge while briefs from the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing and other organisations give you practical experience. Our strong links with businesses provide students with the opportunity to undertake work placements. Previous students have undertaken work placements at companies such as Microsoft, Warner Music Group and IBM. Recent Greenwich advertising and digital marketing graduates have gone on to work at Google, Coca Cola and OgilvyOne. What you should know about this course
- Ideal if you're passionate about advertising and consumer behaviour and are keen to take the lead on digital content and become a social media manager
- You'll gain exemptions from modules of professional qualifications, including CIM and IDM, in preparation for a career in digital marketing
- Our degrees in this subject are ranked 2nd in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses in Marketing are ranked in TOP 5 for satisfaction in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses in Marketing are ranked in TOP 5 for graduate prospects in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On this course, students are assessed by:
- take-home exams
- coursework and practice assessments on campus where required.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
We also accept: * BTEC/National Diploma * International Baccalaureate * Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education * Access courses.
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
English language requirements
For our English entry requirements, please click on the following link.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|