Gain the skills you need for a career in advertising and digital marketing communications with a degree that offers exemptions from CIM and IDM marketing examinations. This degree is designed to develop your ability to identify marketing trends, understand consumer behaviour and create attention-grabbing campaigns. Modules on customer insight, brand management and social media focus on real world knowledge while briefs from the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing and other organisations give you practical experience. Our strong links with businesses provide students with the opportunity to undertake work placements. Previous students have undertaken work placements at companies such as Microsoft, Warner Music Group and IBM. Recent Greenwich advertising and digital marketing graduates have gone on to work at Google, Coca Cola and OgilvyOne. What you should know about this course
- Study Advertising and Digital Marketing Communications and earn up to £28,000 on graduation, based on our average graduate earnings (HESA 2020)
- You'll gain exemptions from modules of professional qualifications, including CIM and IDM, in preparation for a career in digital marketing
- Work placements at companies such as Microsoft, Warner Music Group and IBM
- Our degree in this subject is ranked 2nd in London for graduate prospects (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2023)
- Our modules in Marketing are ranked 2nd in London(The Complete University Guide League Tables 2023)
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On this course, students are assessed through a combination of course work, exams and practical assessment where relevant. Each course has formal assessments which count towards your grade. Some courses may also include 'practice' assignments, which help you monitor progress and do not count towards your final grade.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Institute of Data and Marketing
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
We accept A Levels, T Levels, BTECs, Access to HE and all other qualifications with UCAS Tariff points.
English language requirements
For our English entry requirements, please click on the following link.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|