Tackle global health issues and make a difference to the world by discovering, developing and reviewing medicines and vaccines. Our accredited Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry with Integrated Master's will equip you with the advanced research skills, knowledge and laboratory experience to pursue a career in research or progress to further study such as a PhD. Why choose this course?
- This programme is accredited by the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Gain advanced research skills to pursue a career as a research chemist in either industry or academia
- Engage with academics who are at the forefront of research in tackling society's global challenges
- Many of our students have had their research published in internationally recognised peer-reviewed journals
- Use research grade experimental equipment in Keele's state-of-the-art Central Science Laboratories (CSL)
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see our website for our full range of entry requirements
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course