University of Exeter has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
- Develop expertise in data-driven perspectives on ecology, evolution, conservation, biodiversity, and epidemiology
- Based at our stunning Penryn Campus in Cornwall and run jointly by Mathematics and the Centre for Ecology and Conservation
- Be exposed to a wide variety of data and data analytics approaches with opportunities to work with industry, charities, or the public sector
- You’ll be immersed in the “Big Data revolution” and develop expertise in data-driven perspectives on ecology, evolution, conservation, biodiversity, and epidemiology
- Gain the skills and experience you need to succeed in the demanding and fast growing data analytics sectors particularly in relation to ecology and evolution
See our website for details of the modules available for this programme: https://www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/mathematics/appdataeco/#course-content
See our module descriptions for details of assessment methods: https://www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/mathematics/appdataeco/#course-content
A good degree (normally a 2:2). Successful applicants will usually have at least an A-level or equivalent in Mathematics and/or have received quantitative skills training as part of their undergraduate programme, or possess relevant professional experience. Prior experience of coding is not necessary on this course. For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages of our website at www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/fees/fundingyourmasters