The BA Hons Management Degree programme will provide you with an excellent range of management skills to start your management career. You will be accredited by the Chartered Management Institute and will have the opportunity to become a Chartered Manager. The key to your success is the application of theory to the workplace in every module that you study. Graduates have begun their careers as trainee graduate managers, project managers, brand managers, retail and HR managers. Our alumni are working for a wide variety of employers - from established organisations such as BAE, Tesco, NHS, to local employers such as Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Blackpool Transport and the Federation of Small Business. Some former graduates are pursuing their studies with PGCE teacher training or professional qualifications, with some continuing their studies with Masters degrees. The programme aims:
- To develop graduates who are able to respond to change in a dynamic business environment: nationally, internationally and globally and who are able to apply environmental, legal, regulatory, political, social and ethical management principles in context
- To provide a programme which enables graduates to recognise the internal aspects, functions and processes of organisations and corporate behaviours and cultures and the interrelationships these have with the external business environment
- To develop awareness of a wide range of management theories, perspectives and principles informed by contemporary theories, models and practices which incorporate markets, sales, customers, people, finance, policies, strategies and organisational structures.
- Research, critically analyse and evaluate sources of information and data utilising research methodologies to facilitate evidence based conclusions and recommendations
- Critically evaluate the impact of socio- economic and cultural diversity on international business success.
- Critically apply people management strategies to develop communication, team building and leadership skills to motivate others and enhance business operations.
- Use and critically evaluate a broad range of new media and traditional platforms to communicate, deliver marketing solutions and innovations.
- Critically evaluate strategic management policies and practices and outcomes and their impact on the business environment.
How to apply
This course has limited vacancies, and is no longer accepting applications from some students. See the list below for where you normally live, to check if you’re eligible to apply.
Republic of Ireland
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- University Centre
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Only applicants that have successfully completed Foundation Degree in Business Management (Digital Marketing) with Blackpool and The Fylde College will be able to progress to the BA Hons top up course.
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£8250||Year 1|