- Forge a rewarding and successful career on our MSc Construction Project Management course. Globally recognised for its quality and expert delivery, it’s an extremely popular, industry respected course.
- During this course you’ll develop a critical awareness of contemporary issues in construction project management, informed by leading edge construction technology, research and practice. You’ll gain an understanding of how to apply emerging principles and project management skills to standard and unpredictable workplace scenarios.
- As you progress you’ll gain a detailed understanding of effective methods and control actions which can be applied within construction project management and the engineering process. The themes of sustainability, enterprise, employability and internationalisation are central to the programme of study, so you’ll be well equipped to forge a rewarding and successful career.
- The course includes lots of opportunities for you to develop personal, interpersonal and project-personnel skills and study areas that are relevant to your work and interests.
- The development of leadership and team building skills is a cornerstone of the course and you’ll attend a bespoke residential workshop, hosted by an internationally renowned management development company, in the heart of the Lake District National Park.
- You’ll be taught by a highly qualified academic team, including professors, lecturers, research staff and industry experts, giving you a great professional, academic and intellectual experience.
- Studying in one of the most intense engineering and manufacturing areas in the UK, you’ll benefit from our new £35 million Engineering Innovation Centre (EIC).
Please visit The University of Central Lancashire’s website for the latest information about our modules.
Applicants should hold at least 2:2 degree in related subject such as construction or an engineering discipline that demonstrates an awareness of construction processes and procedures. Non-standard applications from all candidates will be considered on their merits in the light of the nature and scope of the programme and if they have experience. Applicants with non-standard degrees must complete bridging course module which meets Chartered Institution Of Building requirements.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course