Receive industry-standard training in state-of-the-art facilities and turn your ideas into reality. This course provides practical and theoretical opportunities for you to develop your narrative, technical and collaborative skills as an editor.. Why study MA Post Production Editing at BU?
- Mirror industry practice and learn real-world skills whilst working in dedicated edit suites with extensive network support and access to cutting-edge technology
- Learn from a range of guest speakers and academic staff who have a wealth of experience working on a wide range of major broadcasters and independent films across a range of genres
- Benefit from our alumni mentoring scheme where you can receive advice and guidance from an ex-student who is currently working in the industry
- Graduate with a production portfolio, develop your ideas beyond industry expectations, and produce evidence of your editorial approach, which will be your calling card to industry
- Our Learning Partnership with AVID ensures graduates carry even greater relevance and credibility when it comes to finding employment, including the option of gaining AVID Certified User status.
- Take advantage of opportunities with RedBalloon, an award-winning professional production unit based in the Faculty of Media and Communication.
Editing Practice & Debate; Storytelling; Editing, Experiment & Enquiry; Approaches to Industry; Media Production Masters Project
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent. If English is not your first language, you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in writing, speaking, listening and reading.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£8500||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£8500||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£8500||Year 1|
Additional fee information