Manchester Metropolitan University has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
OVERVIEW Every business needs to get to grips with accounting and finance. That means completing a full degree in this field will open up a range of career opportunities. The full course combines accountancy and finance with business disciplines. It gives you the management skills you need to get ahead while developing your head for figures. Our full degree course has been designed to cover many areas required by professional bodies. This means you could be exempt from many of the chartered accountancy exams and could qualify as a chartered accountant more quickly once you graduate. You’ll also develop a range of transferable skills that employers around the world are looking for and that put you on track to start your own accountancy business. The Foundation Year is designed to prepare you for studying our Accounting and Finance degree and will help you develop the skills and knowledge you need, even if you don’t currently meet the academic requirements. Once you’ve passed, you’ll be ready to start your degree course. That means your degree will take four years, or five years if it includes a work placement or year studying abroad. FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Triple crown – study in a Business School that has prestigious triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
- Adapt to university life – develop your study skills, prepare for a full degree course and familiarise yourself with our Manchester campus.
- Funding support – you can apply for student finance (e.g. tuition fee loan, student loan and student maintenance grant) in the same way as other students.
- Accountancy experts – we’re the largest provider of accountancy training in the North West of England. Learn from qualified accountants who are active in the field.
- Financial hub – The Business School is in the heart of Manchester, one of Europe’s largest financial sectors.
- Experience the world – discover what it’s like to work in accountancy and finance through our excellent industry connections, or study abroad during your degree at one of our international partner institutions.
- Regular industry events – attend guest talks and masterclasses delivered by leading industry professionals and network with businesses at key industry events.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
GCSE grade D/3 in English Language or Level 2 Functional Skills English and GCSE grade D/3 in Mathematics or Level 2 Functional Skills Mathematics.
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course