The Bournemouth University Level 7 Senior Leader Apprenticeship (SLA) aims to develop critically informed, agile, and resourceful leaders who can successfully deal with the challenges faced in the workplace. Why study a Level 7 Senior Leader Apprenticeship (SLA) at BU?
- Access local training designed to equip individuals with a strategic mindset and build leadership capabilities.
- Develop your knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be a successful senior leader whilst continuing your current role.
- Study in a closed cohort of students all working within the Dorset Integrated Care System
- Designed to equip individuals with a strategic mindset and build leadership capabilities
- An emphasis on responsible and inclusive business linking to the UN Sustainable Development goals.
- Opportunity to Top up to a Full Master of Business Administration (MBA) qualification after course completion.
This is a part-time, blended learning programme with around 22 months of on-course activities. Apprentices are required to study for 20% of their contractual hours which may include the following types of activities: lectures, workshops, seminars, practical work-based activities and self-study.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- AACSB International
- Chartered Management Institute
Applicants with a first degree (or equivalent) and at least three years managerial experience or At least five years managerial experience for those without a first degree.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course