With almost 8 billion people on earth, and rising, how can we all live well without compromising the life support systems of our planet? This unique and cutting-edge programme will enable you to tackle global problems in a multidisciplinary way. It will equip you to address causes, consider preventative approaches, and implement suitable responses. Addressing complex global issues We live in an increasingly complex, often contradictory, fast-changing world:
- we have experienced unprecedented economic growth but inequality grows between and within nations
- we know more than ever about the natural environment, yet we may be on the cusp of irreversible changes caused by human activity
- more people than ever before are living longer, healthier lives, while billions suffer from hunger, malnutrition and disease
- PgCert Global Environment Challenges
- PgCert Global Health Challenges
- PgCert Global Development Challenges
See our website for detailed programme information.
Entry requirements for individual programmes vary, so please check the details for the specific programme you wish to apply for on our website. You will also need to meet the University’s language requirements.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
The University of Edinburgh
Student Recruitment and Admissions
33 Buccleuch Place