Our construction management degree provides a solid platform for careers in project management within the building and construction industries. Modules include contract administration and construction law, as well as engineering principles. By the end of the course, you'll know how to manage the complex design and construction processes of major building projects and ensure all parties work to a co-ordinated plan. This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Building, which means you can work towards chartered membership as a chartered construction manager or chartered builder. What you should know about this course
- Learn how to manage the complex design and construction process of major building projects and ensure the parties involved work to a coordinated plan
- It is designed to foster your interdisciplinary competence and equip you with managerial skills and commercial awareness
- Focus on the principles of contract administration and construction law, engineering principles, current software and construction techniques
- Consists of a combination of core and optional courses that provide training for employment in the field of Contracts Manager, Building Contractor, Project Manager and Construction Manager
- It is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Building, so you are gaining a solid foundation for a management career within the construction industry.
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On this course, students are assessed by take-home exams, coursework and practice assessments on campus where required. Each course has formal assessments which count towards your grade. Some courses may also include 'practice' assessments, which help you monitor progress and do not count towards your final grade.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Chartered Institute of Building
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- University of Greenwich (Greenwich Campus)
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
We also accept UCAS points from alternative Level 3 qualifications including: BTEC Nationals, the International Baccalaureate and Scottish and Irish Highers.
English language requirements
For more information about our English Language Requirements, please click on the following link.
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
University of Greenwich
Old Royal Naval College
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
School of Design
UK Student Recruitment
020 8331 9000