Expand your knowledge and skills needed for effective, informed and creative environmental management. You’ll examine current local and global concerns in areas such as environmental protection, legislation and policy, and natural resource management. Develop your skills in analysing the issues and improving environmental performance in all sectors. Key features of the course
- Develops essential skills for successfully addressing environmental issues.
- A choice of professional or research routes.
- Provides a rigorous approach to solving complex real world problems.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management
- Water and Environmental Management, Chartered Institution of
- Environmental Management and Assessment, Institute of
You should normally hold a bachelors degree in a science or engineering discipline from a UK university, or the equivalent. If you do not have a technical degree you will need to be adequately prepared for postgraduate study in this area. You will be required to write technical essays and reports at a high level, carry out calculations using logarithms and the exponential function, analyse numerical data, and understand and apply scientific principles in relation to chemical reactions, biological processes and energy conversion.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
We’ve a limited number of scholarships for the 2023/24 academic year. If you’re passionate about renewable energy solutions and are keen to make a difference, you could be eligible for an Open Futures Scholarship. Applications close at midnight on 9 August 2023.