Explore societal challenges and develop your knowledge and awareness of social justice alongside studying foundational legal subjects. You will develop your legal knowledge, exploring fundamental legal topics alongside specialist social justice modules. Practical opportunities such as our Community Legal Outreach Companion Keele (CLOCK) initiative will allow you to develop your communication, analytical thinking and self-confidence. Why choose this course?
- Global Top 250 for Law (Times Higher Education World University Subject Rankings, 2023)
- Study the seven foundations of legal knowledge required by The Bar Standards Board
- Wide range of career enhancing opportunities: Legal Advice Clinics, Community Legal Outreach programmes, practical legal skills competitions and placement schemes
- Tailor your degree to your interests and career aspirations, through an extensive choice of modules
- State-of-the-art facilities including a moot courtroom and dedicated law library
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course