Explore the science behind society's ecological and conservation challenges and the system changes needed to conserve species, habitats, landscapes and ecosystems. You will graduate with the subject-specific, research, field and laboratory skills needed for an exciting career in this increasingly important field. Why choose this course?
- Top 20 in the UK for Geography and Environmental Studies (Guardian University League Table, 2022)
- Tackle a real-world ecology project and contribute to positive change
- International year and work placement options
- Our unique 600-acre campus offers a fantastic natural environment to perform fieldwork
- Personalise your degree with a variety of optional modules
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course