The world is changing fast. From studying the fundamentals of business management to exploring AI and big data, our Business and Data Science BSc aims to give you the skills and knowledge so you are ready for a career of the future. Why choose this course?
- No. 1 in the UK for Business Studies (National Student Survey, 2020)
- Spend a year working in industry, study abroad or undertake an entrepreneurship year
- Put your learning into practice using real-world data in our cutting-edge laboratories
- Personalise your degree with a variety of optional modules
- Study alongside innovative companies based in Keele Business School
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course