Reasons to choose Kingston
- This degree is fully accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). If you wish to work towards a qualification as a chartered surveyor, this degree fulfills the academic requirements.
- Taught at the triple-accredited Kingston Business School, reflecting the entrepreneurial nature of real estate.
- Active liaison with industry professionals and academic mentoring ensures that after three years, you’ll have both a degree and the practical understanding that employers are looking for.
- Our commitment to high quality teaching has been recognised with a Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) Gold rating. The University has received an overall rating of Gold, as well as securing a Gold award in the framework's two new student experience and student outcomes categories.
- Real Estate Economics, Valuation and Appraisal
- Property Agency Law and Practice
- Planning Land Use and Development
Assessment typically comprises exams (e.g. tests or exams), practical (e.g. presentations, performance), and coursework (e.g. essays, reports, self-assessment, portfolios, dissertation).
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding