Manchester Metropolitan University has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
OVERVIEW Studying business with law presents you with a world of opportunities. With an understanding of the legal structures that any business has to navigate, you’ll be a valuable addition to many large organisations. And, with strong business knowledge and skills, you’ll also be ready for a range of management roles in the legal sector. The business element of the course covers areas like people management, finance, marketing, business environment and strategy, while you’ll look at both business and company law. So, while this course may not offer a path to practicing law, it will equip you with the insight and understanding to help you stand out in a very competitive market. Choose a placement or study abroad – the course offers real flexibility as you will enrol on the three-year course and then decide if a placement or overseas study is right for you once you have started your studies. You don’t have to decide now. If you opt to undertake a placement or study abroad your course will normally be four years full-time. FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Triple crown – study in a Business School that has prestigious triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
- Centre of Excellence - we are accredited by the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs for our leading-edge practices which place us at the forefront of enterprise learning.
- Location – the Business and Law School is in the heart of Manchester, one of the fastest growing economies in Europe and the second largest legal centre in the UK.
- Business expertise – learn from teachers who carry out cutting-edge research, inform policy and consult organisations. We’ve also set up Innospace to help make your business plans a reality.
- Regular industry events – take part in business and enterprise competitions and attend events where you can learn from successful entrepreneurs and business consultants.
- Employability – graduate with a strong CV and compete for high-profile roles in business as well as the legal sector.
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Main Site|
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||104 - 112 points|
|A level||BCC - BBC|
|Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)||DMM|
|Access to HE Diploma||Pass Access to HE Diploma in a relevant subject with a minimum 106 UCAS Tariff points|
|Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)||D*D - D*D*|
|International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme||26 points|
GCSE grade C/4 in English Language or Level 2 Functional Skills English and GCSE grade C/4 in Mathematics or Level 2 Functional Skills Mathematics.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Manchester Metropolitan University
All Saints Building
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
0161 247 69 69