OVERVIEW Whether it’s a successful start-up or a blue-chip company, every organisation across the globe needs people with strong business skills. Studying business with law presents you with a world of opportunities. With an understanding of the legal structures that any business has to navigate, you’ll be a valuable addition to many large organisations. With strong business knowledge and skills, you’ll also be ready for a range of management roles in the legal sector. You’ll learn fundamental skills like team-working, strategy and commercial awareness, get the benefit of excellent industry links and build the entrepreneurial skills that make great leaders, and great careers. FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Triple accredited - our business school holds the globally recognised trio of accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, placing us among the best business schools in the world.
- Centre of Excellence - we are accredited by the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs for our leading-edge practices which place us at the forefront of enterprise learning.
- Enhance your employability - through activities including internships, volunteering or learning a new language. With our award-winning ‘Rise at Manchester Met’ programme you can gain extra academic credits towards your degree.
- Business expertise - learn from teachers who carry out cutting-edge research, inform policy and consult organisations.
- Placement or study abroad flexibility – you will enrol on the three year course and decide if a placement or overseas study is right for you once you have started your studies, so you don’t have to decide now.
- Supporting you in person and online - student support initiatives including drop-in sessions, lecture recordings and dedicated support, both on and offline.
- Regular industry events - take part in business and enterprise competitions and attend events (both in person and digitally) where you can learn from successful entrepreneurs and business consultants.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
GCSE grade C/4 in English Language or Level 2 Functional Skills English pass and GCSE grade C/4 in Mathematics or Level 2 Functional Skills Mathematics pass
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course