Become a visionary marketing communications professional with a second-to-none understanding of the strategy, development and planning of advertising in conjunction with other marketing activities. Why Study BA (Hons) Marketing Communications with Advertising ?
- Develop specific knowledge and skills in advertising, including branding, creative, media planning and strategy
- Learn how to develop strategic responses to advertising and marketing communications problems
- Work on live briefs set by industry for unit assessments and learn from professionals who deliver guest lectures and workshops every year
- Co-create academic and professional research with staff including consultancy projects for industry clients
- 96% of our students who study Marketing Communications courses are working or studying 15 months after graduating. (DiscoverUni 2023)
- Complete a work placement anywhere in the world, giving you the chance to put theory into practice, make great career contacts and bolster your blossoming CV.
During the Foundation Year, you will study Academic & Professional Practice | Collaborative Communication Project | Media & Current Debates | Media Work In Year 1, as part of the Degree, you will study Principles of Marketing & Marketing Communications | Academic & Professional Practices for Marketing Communications | Contemporary Debates in Marketing Communications | Digital Essentials | Consumer & Stakeholder Principles | Integrated Marketing Communications
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|