This programme reflects the latest trends in contemporary theory and current professional practice in Public Relations and Communication. The course incorporates Communication and Public Relations core modules with opportunities for you to specialise in advertising, or healthcare. The course combines high quality professional training with academic rigour.
- A flexible choice that allows you to tailor to your individual
- Gain a critical understanding and expertise in the academic
- Allows your named specialism to appear in your named
- Proceed to a range of career options upon graduation across the public, private and non-profit sectors, in strategic communication, public relations, advertising, marketing and internal communication. Further PhD research study is also an option.
Assessment is 100 percent coursework and the range of methods varies across modules and includes essays, reports, strategy documents, case studies, workbooks, presentations, research proposals and a dissertation.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Public Relations, Chartered Institute of
This programme is suitable for graduates in any academic discipline as well as those already in employment who wish to enhance their existing skills. Applicants must have gained at least a 2:2 classification (Hons) in any subject from a recognized institution or an equivalent qualification. In exceptional circumstances, where an individual has experiential learning, a portfolio of written evidence demonstrating the meeting of graduate qualities may be considered as an alternative entrance route. Evidence used to demonstrate graduate qualities may not be used for exemption against modules within the programme.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course