The Pearson BTEC Higher National Certificate in Cloud Computing is a Level 4 vocational qualification. Successful completion can help your career and academic development in several ways:
- Entering employment
- Continuing existing employment
- Linking with the appropriate vendor accredited certificates
- Committing to Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Progressing to university
- Unit 1 – Cloud Fundamentals (Core)
- Unit 2 – Networking in the Cloud (Core)
- Unit 3 – Security in the Cloud (Core)
- Unit 4 – Programming (Core)
- Unit 5 – Database Design and Development in the Cloud (Core)
- Unit 6 – Deploying and Operating in the Cloud (Core)
- Unit 8 – Professional Practice (Optional)*
- Unit 10 – Computer Systems Architecture (Optional)*
Qualified teacher status (QTS)
To work as a teacher at a state school in England or Wales, you will need to achieve qualified teacher status (QTS). This is offered on this course for the following level:
- Course does not award QTS
How to apply
This course has limited vacancies, and is no longer accepting applications from some students. See the list below for where you normally live, to check if you’re eligible to apply.
Republic of Ireland
This course is not accepting applications from students requiring a Student visa. For more information, please contact the course provider.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Whittingham Road
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This profile should be supported by GCSE grades A* to C (9 - 4) in Maths and English Language. Mature learners may present a more varied profile of achievement that is likely to include extensive work experience and/or achievement of a range of professional qualifications in their work sector.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£5500*||Whole course|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.