Delivered entirely online for GTA students (Channels Islands only) by Bournemouth University, this course will provide you with a specialised set of skills and develop your ability to appreciate and influence the factors governing corporate affairs. Why study MSc Corporate Governance with BU?
- Developed in close collaboration with the Chartered Governance Institute UK & Ireland (CGIUKI), you will be qualified with graduate status (GradCG)
- Enjoy flexible learning with full online delivery
- Develop your ability to appreciate and influence the factors governing corporate affairs
- Undertake a significant piece of self-managed research in an area that interests you in relation to your course
- Learn an employable mix of finance, law and governance focusing on the role of corporate administration
- Graduate career ready with specialised skills in all areas of business and enter roles such as Analyst, Management Associate, Financial Consultant
- Only applicable for GTA University Centre students (Channels Islands).
Modules studied include: Corporate Reporting & Financial Management; Company Law & Compliance; Strategic Management; Corporate Governance & Ethics; Enterprise Risk Management; Boardroom Dynamics; Research Project.
Only applicable for GTA University Centre students (Channels Islands). A Bachelors Honours degree, 2:2 or above, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course