University of Exeter has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
- Designed for those wanting to work with and derive meaning from data, but without prior experience of programming
- Explore a wide variety of applications to prepare you for a career working with data in a wide variety of sectors
- Graduate with the capability to extract otherwise-hidden information within data and use it to make informed decisions, with the skills needed to enter a Data Scientist or Analyst role
- Learn a variety of languages essential to Data Science, including R and Python
- Work with data and gain the ability to perform statistical analysis to answer questions, and understand how to interpret and communicate results in the presence of bias and uncertainty.
See our website for details of the modules available for this programme: www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/datascience/applieddatamsc/#course-content
See our module descriptions for details of assessment methods: www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/datascience/applieddatamsc/#course-content
A good degree (normally a 2:2). Successful applicants will usually have at least an A-level or equivalent in Mathematics and/or have received quantitative skills training as part of their undergraduate programme or professional experience. Prior experience of coding is not necessary on this course. For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages of our website at www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/fees/fundingyourmasters