- Designed for students interested in pursuing a career in accounting or business, this degree gives you a broad understanding of business subjects and the wider context in which accounting operates.
- Your modules cover all disciplines studied at the Business School, allowing you to develop a comprehensive understanding of business, management, accounting, finance, law and economics.
- You will develop a set of transferrable graduate skills hugely relevant to the future of business, including analytical, problem solving, teamwork, communications, and project management skills.
- You will be prepared for a career in a wide range of sectors including accountancy, e-commerce, management, marketing, banking and finance.
- Depending on the modules taken you may be eligible for exemptions from professional examinations.
- To learn more about modules, assessment methods, facilities and our staff research expertise please visit our course page.
For a full list of modules please visit our course page.
Please visit our course page for current assessment methods.
How to apply
This course has limited vacancies, and is no longer accepting applications from some students. See the list below for where you normally live, to check if you’re eligible to apply.
Republic of Ireland
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- University of Exeter - Exeter campuses
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Our International Student Support can help you with what you need to do before you arrive and when you get here as a new international student. They offer ongoing support throughout your studies whether that be setting up a bank account or arranging healthcare. Our Global Chums Buddy Scheme and our Intercultural Cafe provide opportunities to meet staff and connect with students. INTO University of Exeter provide pre-sessional English courses for international students as well as free insessional support. For more information about entry requirements, bursaries and scholarships please visit our course page.
GCSE Maths grade B or 5 or GCE AL/AS Maths, Pure Maths or Further Maths or Core Maths.
English language requirements
GCSE English Language with a minimum pass of grade B or 5
For further details on our English Language requirements, please visit our website
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
We understand the financial pressures that undergraduate students can face when arriving at university for the first time and that is why we offer bursaries to complement government loans for low household income families, scholarships for exceptional students, sportspeople and those meeting other criteria as well as expert funding advice and guidance. For more information, please visit our course page.
University of Exeter
The Queen's Drive