University of Exeter has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
- The MA Applied Security Strategy (MStrat) is designed to develop future leaders and decision-makers, producing confident strategic thinkers able to execute policy and strategy calmly under pressure at the very highest levels.
- Following an Ends, Ways, Means, Implementation structure the programme is designed to meet the needs of current and future strategic practitioners and anyone who wishes to understand strategy-in-action.
- Based in Knightley on the Streatham campus you will benefit from a dedicated teaching and study environment.
- You will work with world class academics drawn from across the University of Exeter and high profile practitioners drawn from the SSI Honorary Network will provide real world insight.
- MStrat alumni currently work across the UK and International Public and Private sectors and you will receive insight from this unrivalled Alumni Network about your own career choices.
- In a world where resources are scarce, information is ambiguous, where threats and security are hard to measure; the MStrat shapes leaders who can give us a wiser future.
See our website for details of the modules available for this programme: https://www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/politics/applied-security-strategy/#course-content
See our module descriptions for details of assessment methods: https://www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/politics/applied-security-strategy/#course-content
To be considered for the MA Applied Security Strategy, you should have a 2:1 or equivalent in your initial degree. If you don’t have a first degree, or you have attained a 2:2 or equivalent, and you can demonstrate significant relevant experience and career progression, you may still be eligible for the programme and we would welcome your application. For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages of our website at www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/fees/fundingyourmasters