Do you question right from wrong or consider the reasons why people behave the way they do? Philosophy and Psychology explores the mind, emotions and behaviour, and aims to provide you with an analytical approach towards the world around us. You will develop your critical thinking skills and investigate theories from around the world to gain knowledge and build upon your research expertise. Our British Psychological Society accredited degree will equip you with skills that can be applied to various disciplines, enabling you to pursue a career of your choice. Why choose this course?
- This programme is accredited by the British Psychological Society, subject to passing your final year project and achieving a minimum 2:2 degree award
- No. 1 in the UK. Britain's best university, ranked by students (Student Crowd University Awards, 2022)
- Discover new ideas, debate big questions with your lecturers and peers, and better appreciate the views of others
- Research-led teaching, providing insight into new and traditional topics, developing your analytical skills
- Gain highly transferable graduate skills to pursue a broad range of careers in business, service, education and caring professions
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see our website for our full range of entry requirements
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course