University of Wales Trinity Saint David has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
HNC Building Surveying Building Surveyors are involved with all forms of buildings and their performance in use. Specialist areas of design, specification and management are key elements of this specialism. Why choose this course
- We have a unique progression from pre-degree, BSc to MSc and research degrees which engages directly with employability and solutions for industrial issues.
- The School is embedded in Wales’s construction industry with close links to industrial organisations e.g. CIOB, RICS, CABE, CITB.
- Centre of excellence and innovation for Wales and the South West (CWIC).
- Staff are members of the Wales Regional Centre of Expertise, Research and Innovation group on the Circular Economy.
- Direct links and projects with TRADA.
- Live sustainable construction projects with Down to Earth.
- Strong industry links with waste management and managing construction and demolition waste.
- Practitioners from industry teaching as lecturers with a high level of experience.
- High rates of employability amongst our students after their studies.
- Cross-disciplinary teaching and research for the Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015.
- MSc programmes in Property and Facilities Management, Sustainable Construction and Environmental Conservation and Management.
- Fundamentals of Construction Technology - 20 Credits
- Contract and Legal Responsibilities within the Built Environment - 20 Credits
- Digital Surveying - 20 Credits
- Soft Skills, Managing Health and Safety, Welfare and Risk in Construction - 20 Credits
- Working with Digital technologies & BIM - 20 Credits
- Material Science and Building Services - 20 Credits
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- SA1 Waterfront Campus
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9000||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9000||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Please see information from our Scholarships and Bursaries pages: https://www.uwtsd.ac.uk/bursaries/