This exciting course combines exercise and wellness with management to provide you with a degree that will enable you to pursue a career in the health and fitness sector. You will have the opportunity to embrace the wider exercise and fitness industry by recognising the emerging and popular exercise trends alongside more traditional fitness activities. You will apply physiological, anatomical and psychological knowledge in utilising exercise to improve fitness, wellness and health and knowledge development to enable you to make considered and informed business and marketing decisions. The course is contemporary, diverse and distinctive and will enable you to develop skills that are essential in this dynamic and entrepreneurial industry. Key features
- A course that balances exercise science, wellness and management skills
- Specialist teaching facilities including the Sport Science Laboratory, the Strength and Conditioning Suite and the University Arena
- Opportunities to work in different contexts that include private health clubs and community groups
- You will develop research skills and methodologies within the exercise and wellness management sector
- There will be opportunities to implement and promote a sustainable business strategy in the diverse industry of exercise and wellness
- 20th for student experience and 23rd for teaching quality in the 2022 Sunday Times Good University Guide
- Shortlisted for Times Higher Education’s University of the Year in 2016, 2019 and 2020
- Top 3 in the UK for Quality Education in the 2019, 2020 and 2021 Times Higher Education’s University Impact Rankings
- Sustainability Institution of the Year in the Green Gown Awards 2019
- Top 10 for Sustained Employment - Longitudinal Educational Outcomes survey (2017)
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
A Foundation degree, DipHE, HND or equivalent qualification in exercise wellness management or related subject. This qualification must be a full level 4 and level 5 qualification (120 credits for each year of study).
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
University of Worcester
Clearing contact details
Clearing Contact Details
Course contact detailsVisit our course page