Combine the fascinating and complex field of Biology with the exciting discipline of Data Science to gain new insight into health and disease. From discovering statistical patterns in large datasets, to using machine learning and AI, our Biology and Data Science BSc will equip you with the knowledge, analytical, problem-solving and computational skills to advance in a variety of careers. Why choose this course?
- 5th for student satisfaction in England for Biology (National Student Survey, 2021)
- Professional accreditation pathway in Biology is available
- Blend strong theoretical foundations with practical applied knowledge in this cross-discipline degree
- Develop your practical skills in Keele's state-of-the-art Central Science Laboratories (CSL) and David Attenborough Laboratories
- All necessary knowledge in mathematics, statistics and coding is provided within relevant modules
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Clearing contact detailsHave your results? If so, enquire now.
From Wednesday 5 July: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm (weekdays only) Thursday 17 August: 8.00 am - 8.00 pm Friday 18 August: 8.30 am - 6.00 pm Saturday 19 August: 10.00 am - 3.00 pm Sunday 20 August: 10.00 am - 1.00 pm From Monday 21 August: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm ( weekdays only)