Foundation Year Our Foundation Year provides an excellent alternative route to Keele, providing a unique opportunity to better prepare for your chosen degree, and with guaranteed entry onto your undergraduate course once you successfully complete your Foundation Year. This extra year of study can improve your academic skills, expand your subject knowledge, give you a better understanding of higher education and, perhaps most importantly of all, build your confidence. On the Keele Foundation Year, you'll study on campus, joining our undergraduate community from the outset, with access to all the facilities and support that you'd get as an undergraduate student at Keele. International Students For International Students, Foundation Years are delivered through our dedicated on-campus provider, Keele University International College. To find out more, visit https://kuic.keele.ac.uk/ Forensic Psychology Explore the fascinating complexity of the human mind to understand what motivates people to commit crime. Our Forensic Psychology BSc offers a great starting point for a career focused on understanding, reducing and preventing criminal behaviour in a range of professions including the police, probation and prison services, and youth offending teams. Why choose this course?
- This programme is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) as providing the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC)
- Develop systematic and scientific understanding of the core areas of psychology as well as specialised knowledge in forensic psychology
- Enhance your career prospects by gaining hands-on work experience with our optional placement year
- Experience new cultures and broaden your horizons by choosing to spend a year studying abroad
- Take part in research-driven and external-facing projects which address current controversies and debates
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information