Overview This four-year course allows you to enter at undergraduate level but graduate with a masters-level award in Touring Theatre. Meaning you'll stand out in the competitive theatre industry. You'll get hands-on experience of touring theatre and develop the related business, financial and marketing skills to be successful in this career. Key features
- 100% overall student satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2020
- You'll gain all the skills and understanding you need to set up your own touring theatre company, or establish yourself as a solo practitioner/performer, with a body of work ready to take on tour at the end of the course
- You'll make exciting and high quality performance work for a range of venues, organisations, communities, festivals and events throughout the four years
- The course has been planned and will be delivered in collaboration with theatres, venues, touring networks, companies, directors and producers throughout the West Midlands region. Throughout the course you will be encouraged and assisted in developing professional networks that will help you in your career
- Shortlisted for Times Higher Education’s University of the Year in 2016, 2019 and 2020
- Top 5 in the UK for Quality Education in Times Higher Education’s University Impact Rankings 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Sustainability Institution of the Year in the Green Gown Awards 2019
- Top 10 for Sustained Employment - Longitudinal Educational Outcomes survey (2017)
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
Additional entry requirements
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.