On our MSc, whether to help you understand other cultures or how to negotiate different trade models and complex legalities, your learning is grounded in real-world practice. We’ll share case studies from our own research and take advantage of our excellent corporate links to organise study trips, guest speakers and ‘live’ projects to grow your experience. Why choose this course?
- Keele is ranked 3rd in the UK for business by the Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES 2019)
- Boost your employability by gaining an international perspective and a broader world view to solve commercial challenges
- Taught by an international faculty who share their latest research on diverse topics such as operation management systems in Toyota, entrepreneurship in Chinese SMEs, equality and diversity, and sustainable consumption
- Our Grand Challenges lecture series invites speakers to provide fresh perspectives on the political, ethical and intellectual problems we face as a world today
- Our graduates work in a variety of roles, from junior analysts to senior lending officers and assistant managers, for large multinational corporations and SMEs
For information regarding modules for this course, please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
You will need at least a 2:2 honours degree or overseas equivalent qualification in any subject to be able to apply to study this course. If you have appropriate professional qualifications or relevant work experience you may also be considered. Applicants will need to provide 1 academic reference. The English Language entry requirement for International students is at least IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each subtest.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course