This course will suit those with a background in business, management, marketing, computer science or information and technology management who wish to advance and reorient their marketing and user experience skills, knowledge and techniques. Why study MSc Marketing and User Experience?
- Become highly employable by acquiring a combination of marketing knowledge and the technical skills to design and manage the user experience
- Expand your knowledge about a range of digital marketing concepts and integrated marketing communication campaigns
- Learn how to design and develop digital products, services and solutions by applying human-centred design principles and techniques
- Explore the psychological theories of decision making and behaviour change and design methods for persuasive technology
- Choose to complete a 30-week work placement with a UX employer to help increase your employability even further.
You will study: Digital Marketing; Human Centred Design; Integrated Marketing Communication; Omnichannel Strategy & Supply Chain Management; Persuasive Technology & Behaviour Change; Research Methods & Professional Issues; Research Project
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject or equivalent. If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS 6.0 (Academic) with a minimum of 5.5 in each component, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£10000||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£10000||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£10000||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Clearing contact detailsMake an enquiry
Future Students Enquiry Team
+44 (0)1202 966777
From Tuesday 4 July: Lines are open Monday-Thursday, 09:00-17:00, and Fridays 09:00-16:30. Thursday 17 August: Lines are open 07:00-20:00. Friday 18 August: Lines are open 08:00-18:00. Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 August: Lines are open 10:00-15:00. From Monday 21 August: Lines are open Monday-Thursday, 09:00-17:00, and Fridays 09:00-16:30.