Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information. Course Summary:
- Explore the fast-paced world of marketing through the lens of psychology.
- Gain in-depth marketing knowledge, exploring future-facing strategies and media.
- Apply psychological theory to marketing practice to design customer-centric campaigns.
- Complete placements and internships with leading organisations and agencies.
- Join a dynamic hub of creatives and entrepreneurs in our award-winning enterprise centre.
- On-campus lectures, seminars and tutorials
- Digital learning platforms
- Industry visits and field trips
- Independent study
- Live consultancy projects
- Practice-based learning and group work
- Simulated work environments
- Problem-solving workshops
- Class debates
- Guest talks from industry experts
- Access to our unique student support to help with your personal, academic and career development.
- Access to our Skills Centre with one-to-ones, webinars and online resources.
- Feedback on your developing ideas so you can approach your assessed work with growing confidence.
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. You will be able to complete a placement year as part of this course. See the modules table below for further information. Year 1 Compulsory modules Going Global People, Decisions And Behaviours Preparing For Success Sustainable Innovation Year 2 Compulsory modules Contemporary Marketing Foundations Of Business Foundations Of Marketing Understanding People And Cultures Year 3 Compulsory modules Managing Business And Financial Performance For Marketers Professional Development For The Marketer Social And Positive Psychology Elective modules Experiential Marketing Events Foreign Language The Corporate Customer The Digital Customer Experience Year 4 Optional modules Placement Year Final year Compulsory modules Consultancy Project In Marketing Psychology Of Marketing And Management Strategy In The Global And Digital Environment Elective modules Consumer Psychology Contemporary Leadership In Context Marketing In A Global Context
Coursework , Practical
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
English language requirements
|You will need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or equivalent.
If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or equivalent. If your English language skill is currently below IELTS 6.0 we recommend you consider a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve an equivalent English score.
Please click the following link to find out more about English language requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Republic of Ireland
Additional fee information
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to students who study this course.