Mont Rose College of Management and Sciences has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Mont Rose College of Management and Sciences in London offers Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (QCF) this course with the approval of BTEC Edexcel. The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training prepares trainee teachers and trainers to teach in a wide range of contexts. To achieve the qualification, there is a requirement for teaching practice that requires observation and assessment of performance. After finishing the course the students will be able to develop and demonstrate the knowledge of skills and attributes detailed below.
- Knowledge of theories and principles for inclusive learning and teaching.
- Knowledge and critical understanding of strategies and support communication for assessment and meeting individual learning needs.
- Understanding of the concept and use of initial and diagnostic assessment.
- Knowledge of roles and responsibilities and relationship in education and training.
- Appreciate the importance of delivering the minimum core effectively.
- The ability to investigate good practice in own subject area.
- Understand how to use, study skills, techniques enhance the student experience.
- Be able to develop specialist delivery techniques.
- Be able to promote positive behaviour.
- Develop personal growth and engagement in learning.
- Ability to learn reflectively, develop skills and understand the limits of own knowledge.
- Ability to complete investigations and effectively communicate results.
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||Not accepted|
|A level||Not accepted|
|Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)||Not accepted|
|Access to HE Diploma||Not accepted|
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course