Interested in making a difference in the world and pursuing a personally rewarding career? This course will allow you to develop the skills needed to lead brands in meeting the demands of consumers to address urgent social and environmental challenges. Why choose MA Advertising at BU?
- Develop your knowledge and skills by working on live briefs set by our network of advertising agencies
- Develop and enhance your ability to devise, articulate and interrogate ideas
- Gain an in-depth understanding of - and the ability to respond to - the issues and challenges currently facing the industry
- Learn to see strategy as a powerful creative practice
- Make contacts and connections with our network of agencies and leading speakers from industry
- Enter the Data & Marketing Association (DMA) Talent Marketing Challenge and attend creative and data workshops held throughout the year.
Creative Strategy for Advertising; Consumer Insights; Digital Media Strategies; Research in Action; Creative Direction for Advertising; Creative Advertising Management; Final Project *Please note that option units require minimum numbers in order to run and may only be available on a semester by semester basis. They may also change from year to year.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2, or equivalent. If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with a minimum of 6.5 in writing and 6.0 in each component of speaking, listening and reading.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9500||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9500||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9500||Year 1|